Draft a sound application
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES TO RECEIVE FUNDING
Minimum requirements for an application are as follows :
- A thorough description of your project. The project must relate to at least one of NAPA’s 3 focal areas.
- A budget plan – complete with expenses, earnings and self-financing
- Time schedule for the entire project
- CVs for everyone participating in the project
- Copies of cooperation agreements with other parties
- Any recommendations from relevant associates / collaborators / stakeholders
Several of the Nordic Cultural Programs offer pamphlets with advice on how to apply for funding. We advise that you read the application instructions of the individual foundations before launching your application.
You can have a look at our handbook for supporting cultural programs here: Handbook cultural support
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the application procedure.